Sunday 22nd July 2012
sees the Rushcart procession start at Hollingworth Lake Visitor's Centre. The procession will then
stop off at the Wine Press
before heading down Hollingworth Road to the centre of Littleborough.
The festival will centre around Littleborough Square which will have music,
dancing and attractions for all the family.
The fairground rides will also be in Hare Hill Park from Noon.
All times are subject to change. Please check back here for updates.
Rushcart Procession Times
- 10:30 am - The Rushcart departs from Littleborough Rugby Club, Rakewood
- 11:00 am - The Rushcart stops off at Hollingworth Visitor's Centre
- 12:00 pm - Rushcart stops off at The Wine Press (Hollingworth Lake)
- 1:00 pm - Rushcart stops off at The Waterside Restaurant and Bar
- 2:30 pm - Rushcart arrives in Littleborough Square
Dancing in the Square 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- 12:30 pm - Taiko Drummers
- 1:00 pm - Performance by Littleborough Band
- 2:30 pm - Morris Dancing
- 3:00 pm - Pace Egg play performed by the Curtain Theatre Group
- 3:30 pm - Morris Dancing
- 4:30 pm - Taiko Drummers