Sunday 21st July 2013
sees the Rushcart procession start at The Mooorcock Inn on Blackstone Edge. The procession will then
stop off at the The Rake Tapas before heading down to The Red Lion and then to the centre of Littleborough.
The festival will centre around Littleborough Square which will have music,
dancing and attractions for all the family.
All times are subject to change. Please check back here for updates.
Rushcart Procession Times
- 11:00 am - The Rushcart starts at the Moorcock Inn, Halifax Road
- 12:00 pm - The Rushcart makes it's way to The Rake Tapas
- 1:30 pm - The Rushcart makes it's way to The Red Lion
- 2:00 pm - The Rushcart makes it's way to Canal Street
- 2:30 pm - Rushcart sets off to Littleborough Square
The Morris Teams will dance at each of the stop offs. (They will break for lunch at The Rake Tapas)
Dancing in the Square 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- 12:30 pm - Performance by Littleborough Band
- 1:15 pm - Az Kabile Totally Tribal belly dancers
- 1:45 pm - Turners Dance
- 2:15 pm - Performance by Littleborough Band
- 2:30 pm - Az Kabile Totally Tribal belly dancers
- 2:45 pm - Rushcart Arrives
- 3:00 pm - Morris Dancing