Sales Administrator & Customer Support
Up to £22,000pa DOE
We urgently require an experienced Sales Administrator with strong customer skills for our client who are a leading supplier of refuse services.
To be considered for this role you must have previous (strong) administration experience and have excellent communication skills, as you will be speaking with customers on a daily basis.
Duties/responsibilities will include:
• Being the primary contact for customers by phone and email
• Creating proposals / quotes and processing orders, applications and requests
• Inputting data and creating reports
• Conducting audits and quality of information on internal CRM systems
• Working closely with Operations team to ensure efficient service and communicating with other internal departments and areas of the business
• Manage and update customer records, service agreements etc.
• Undertaking customer satisfaction surveys
• Actively promote additional services and may be required to make outbound calls to prospect clients to generate new business
• All other ad-hoc duties as required
• Must be highly customer focussed and possess excellent communication skills
• IT literate
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Good telephone manner
• Able to work under pressure, multitask and prioritise workload
Hours of work are 8.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply, please send your most recent CV, detailing relevant skills and experience, together with a cover letter.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Lucy Richardson
Northern Employment Services Ltd
148 Yorkshire Street